|LPG208 Length Portioning Machine with Twin Horns|
Vemag LPG208 Length Portioning Machine with Twin Horns
- Two rotating linking horns make this high-speed linker the fastest in the industry
- Significantly reduces casing change times and dramatically increases production
- Produces sausages with identical lengths and weights
- Compatible with all Vemag HP-E and DP-E stuffers
- Suitable for fresh, raw or cooked sausage in natural, collagen or cellulose casings
- Allows the production of sausages ranging in diameter from 13 - 40 mm.
The Vemag LPG208 High-Speed Length Portioning Machine is the fastest sausage linker in the industry. It features two rotating linking horns to significantly reduce sausage casing change times and dramatically increase production. The automatic two-horn system eliminates the downtime found in the start-and-stop casing loading process of single-horn machines.
The LPG208 produces sausages that are identical in length and weight. It produces fresh or cooked sausage in natural, collagen or cellulose casings. It can be easily attached to the Vemag TM203 Link Cutter or Vemag AH212 Automatic Hanging Machine for the highest levels of production.
The LPG208 features two rotating linking horns – as the casing on the first horn is stuffed and linked, the operator simultaneously loads another casing onto the second horn.
The LPG208 eliminates the risk of split casings found with the constant starting and braking of linking horns. The LPG208 handles casings gently during filling as the stuffer pumps continuously in a straight filling mode. Special flights in the dividing belts reach gently into the casing and twist individual sausages. Even the most fragile sheep casings can be linked without any problems. The constant control and guidance of the sausages through the divider belt ensures extremely high accuracy for the weight and length of the sausage.
The LPG208 can produce sausages ranging in diameter from 13 - 40 mm. The linking speed can be adjusted to suit the type of casing.