|LPV802 Length Portioning Device|
Vemag LPV802 Length Portioning Device
- Patented, special casing holding device for automatically linking sausages in natural casings so that they are identical in weight, length and diameter
- Compatible with all Vemag stuffers
- Suitable for fresh, raw or cooked sausage in hog or sheep casings
- Significantly reduces casings splits
- Allows the production of sausages ranging in diameter from 15 - 42 mm.
The patented Vemag LPV802 Length Portioning Device is a special sausage casing holding device that attaches to the Vemag sausage stuffer. The LPV802 links fresh and cooked sausages in sheep and hog casings with identical length, weight and diameter. The Vemag Stuffer precisely portions weight while the LPV802 simultaneously calibrates the sausage to automatically achieve identical sausage lengths. This degree of uniformity was previously only possible with sausages in synthetic casings. Specially sorted casings are not required, resulting in considerable cost savings.
The Vemag LPV802 is compatible with all Vemag Stuffers. This attachment significantly reduces casing splits, which increases productivity and profitability. If a breakage does occur, it is not necessary to interrupt production – the casing does not tear off in the device and all that is required is a simple rinse of the device using the integrated rinser.