- Vemag inline Grinders provide the last cut directly before stuffing and linking
- Provides excellent product quality with very good color, a clear structure and even particle distribution
- Allows safe separation of sinews and bone particles
- The inline Grinder is driven by the Vemag Stuffer’s double screws, eliminating the need for a second drive
- Eliminates the need for a second grinder for the final grind
Using a Vemag for final sausage grinding and stuffing is the ideal solution for many sausage processors. The Vemag Grinding system offers innovative grinding and separating technologies to sausage processors. Unlike stand-alone grinders, the Vemag Grinder is an inline attachment to the Vemag Stuffer. The Vemag Stuffer’s double screws drive the inline Grinder, integrating the grinding and separating process into the filling and linking process. The result is that the last cut occurs just before filling and linking, providing excellent product quality with very good color, a clear structure, even particle distribution and reduced smear.
Vemag provides two inline grinders – the Vemag 980 and the Vemag 982.
The Vemag Sausage Grinder 980 with a hole plate diameter of 100 mm is used in the production of raw and cooked sausage. It can be easily combined with linking gear, casing holding devices and clippers, allowing grinding to be performed with or without a separation function with the last step immediately before sausage filling and linking.
The Vemag Separation Grinder 982 with a hole plate diameter of 130 mm grinds, separates and portions large quantities of meat for high production levels. The reliable separation of splinters of bone, rind and sinew produces a high-quality raw material. It can be easily combined with linking gear, casing holding devices and clippers, allowing grinding and separating to be performed as the last step immediately before sausage filling and linking.